Saturday, October 23, 2010

No Stereotypes Here

I dont really buy into that 50's housewife bollocks



I grew up in a house where the mum worked night shift so the dad cooked and cleaned.



My job is far from physically taxing so I make sure when i'm home the mrs doesn't have to do too much. Wrangling 6 children for 12 hours while i'm at work has got to be hardenough.



I've been able to take a 4 day weekend so Mamma bare trotted off to a friends blessingway today which let me get stuck into a few things around the house. We've had a busy 2 weeks so the washing (read) folding was a little out of hand. I also enjoy some housework, like vacuming, I love it, mainly because of our Dyson, but still.



This was todays pile of washing, just to give you an idea of what 8 people generate.


(It actually multiplie by 3 loads after I took that shot )


And folded........

You'll notice the blue tshirt on top is wet, miss p decided to tip her cup of water on the pile...........Thanks

So what housework have YOU done lately?





Until Next Time.......

No comments:

Post a Comment