1) Rubber mallet AKA FBH (F*&$ing Big Hammer). This thing does it all, i've change tyres, beat panels straight, broken apart furnitured warned off would be carjackers (ok that last one was a lie).
It was actually a purchase from a local market from memory but the wooden handle quickly broke so a steel handle was retro fitted. The Tape measure should give you an idea of the size of this puppy.
2) Driver Set (With tamper proof bits). I stole this from a former employer (its ok they went bust so they aint missing it). This set comes with normlat screw driver bits as well as tamper proof stuff (good for tampering). As they are clip in style they go well with number 3 on this list.
3) Cordless drill. So so handy, I bought it with 2 batteries so I always have one charging and one draining. Its far from top $$ as far as drills go but its survived some hefty drops of the years. I highly reccomend getting one if you purchase ikea furniture.
4) My Dyson. Yes I will be the first to say it, i'm a man and I enjoy vacuming. You cannot do a full house with anything less than a dyson.
5) Leatherman Wave. Last but most importantly!!! This is the most usefull thing I own, it was a fathers day gift about 10 years ago. IF you own one tool you NEED a leatherman.