This time in 2 weeks we'll be at Home Ed camp.
While its far from most peoples idea of a holiday (with activities planned pretty much from dawn to dusk) I cannot wait to get there.
- I cannot wait to catch up with great people we met last year.
- I cannot wait to see all my children dancing at a disco again (much better than the living room on Sundays)
- I cannot wait to watch my children socialising with a great bunch of children from all walks of life, religious, scular and free from cliques, judgment and all the negatives that come with school.
- I cannot wait to see teenagers including younger children in their games & activities. Again something you would never see at school.
- I cannot wait to see my younger children who were too young for some activities last year blossom this year.
- I cannot wait to see the lake again this time hopefully full of water.
- I cannot wait to play a tennis tournament with with 8 year old who has mentioned it regularly since last year.
- I cannot wait to see miss H socialising now that she has full mobility (of couse this means more work for Mum & Dad but that's part of the fun.
- I cannot wait to do electronics with My eldest son who despite asking me at every opportunity has not been able to complete many activities this past year.
- I cannot wait to swim with my children. Although I do each week, its always great to swim in a new pool.
- I cannot wait to disconnect from the real world, my laptop and phone will stay at home this year as they did last year.
- I cannot wait to jump on the bouncing pillow with all my children at once now that the youngest member is walking.
These are just some of the things I'm looking forward to seeing and doing with my family.
With this years camp yet to start we are already planning next years where I will tent it with the older boys. Last years was also very draining so I hope to spend quite a few evenings in the coming weeks walking and getting plenty of sleep so come 2 weeks time the energy levels will cope with 9 days of awesomeness.
Until Next time.......