Friday, July 29, 2011

Tech

So i'm typing this update from new android tablet.....

I spent many hours over the past few weeks trying to come up with a tech solution to my changing every day needs. The key driver was it was time to upgrade my pc which turned 3 in march this year. I initially considered getting a desktop and an ipad but as I looked more and more into the ipad it didn't suit my portability needs.

I then began to sway towards a macbook mainly because i was really over the windows experience and could see a need being met by the decent battery life on offer.

I waited for the new Macbook Airs to come out and still wasn't entirely grabbed by them then started looking at a alternate laptops before deciding on desktop/android tablet combo.

oops looks like i posted prematurely stay tuned.


No comments:

Post a Comment